The photographer, dog mom, and taco-lover on secret talents, early jobs, and not being able to sleep in.
1. If I weren't a photographer, I'd be: An archaeologist
2. Song that always makes me cry: Parachute's "Forever and Always"
3. Store I can't leave without buying something: Target.
4. Food I'm not ashamed to admit that I love: (Besides tacos?) Chicken wings.
5. One thing I'm exceptionally good at: Tetris-ing items/boxes.
6. One thing I'm epically bad at: Sleeping past eight.
7. The three qualities I thought I wanted in a partner: Romantic. Funny. Sweet.
8. The three qualities I know now matter: Funny. Constant. Loving.
9. How I made my first dollar: Bussing tables in my mom's friend's restaurant at the age of 10.
10. How I clear my mind after a crappy day: Watching a movie with my fuzzies, flipping through a magazine, or scrolling through Pinterest or Tumblr.
Click on this image of headphones to listen along with me over at Spotify!